обычная версиямобильная версия
подписка

независимое международное интернет-издание

Кругозор интернет-журнал
  Держись заглавья, Кругозор, всем расширяя кругозор. Наум Коржавин.
← Все темы форума

RECALL MAYOR MICHAEL BLOOMBERG from his office in New York!

Обсуждение публикации RECALL MAYOR MICHAEL BLOOMBERG from his office in New York!

…you are a good mayor; through your reputation and your charitable unselfishness you are a legendary figure. But today we, your constituency, allies, and recent admirers, have need to engage you from a diametrically opposed position we are initiators of a movement to recall you immediately from your post as Mayor of New York.

Оставлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.
Войдите в систему используя свою учетную запись на сайте:
Email: Пароль:

напомнить пароль

Вы можете авторизироваться при помощи аккаунта Facebook
фото

Boris Baron (USA)   13.09.2010 16:07

Please add my signature under the letter.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Arkady Fleysher (USA)   13.09.2010 07:47

It does not matter how good the language of the speaker is. Main thing is the meaning of his/her words. No wonder Obama scares everyone, who came from the USSR. His behavior is too familiar to us. He is a Muslim and a turncoat. Did not we hear same words in our former country when we were there? Because of him, the media and NY mayor are singing in unison. They all are the ass kissers. Nothing else. Do not make mistakes, once a Democrat, always a Democrat. You can't change, if you are older than 5. Bloomberg belongs to NY Jewry, liberal to the end of it, and no one will change his mind. During 1933-1937 same thing was happening in Germany. Jews like Bloomberg were helping Hitler to kill them, and did that with an effort. Do not come under a spell of bleeding hart liberals. They all are sick people. Islam knows only one rule - the rule of a strong fist. Any place they came in the world was forcefully converted to Islam and all places of worship converted to mosques. The "peaceful" Koran is prescribing to lie, kill, do anything and everything to get in any country and convert or get rid of the infidel.
Do not tell me that there are good Muslims.
I've seen it myself when they were dancing in Paterson NJ after 9/11, and all over the world. Show me where are they talking to their own crowd about the horror of 9/11, condemnation of any terror attack, condemnation of bandits and terrorist around the world, and especially in Israel.
Be strong and teach your children to hate Islam There is no good or "Democratic" things in Islam. You, who is trying to tell us that it is a peaceful religion, get educated: Islam is NOT A RELIGION. THIS IS A CANCER TO THE WORLD. WAKE UP!!!
  - 0   - 0
фото

Michael Malinsky (USA)   13.09.2010 02:41

- 0   - 0
фото

Nadezhda (USA)   13.09.2010 01:53

My, friends,my husband and I sign under each word of this letter.
  - 0   - 0
фото

sofia.kigelman (Canada)   12.09.2010 20:18

I agree with this letter and place my signature.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Kim Mezhibovsky, Elvira Soloveychik (USA)   12.09.2010 04:50

гад
  - 0   - 0
фото

Kim Mezhibovsky, Elvira Soloveychik (USA)   12.09.2010 04:47

гад
  - 0   - 0
фото

Iosif Pinsky (USA)   12.09.2010 03:11

Sometimes disregard of law allow to safe respect of people
  - 0   - 0
фото

Iosif Pinsky (USA)   12.09.2010 03:08

- 0   - 0
фото

Iosif Pinsky (USA)   12.09.2010 03:08

- 0   - 0
фото

Iosif Pinsky (USA)   12.09.2010 03:07

- 0   - 0
фото

DAVID (USA)   12.09.2010 01:27

Please add my signature. David Zats. Brooklyn, NY. Electrician.
  - 0   - 0
фото

svetlana (usa)   12.09.2010 01:26

Please add my signature. Svetlana makaritcheva. Brooklyn, NY. Electrician.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Galina (USA)   11.09.2010 16:03

Нет слов,чтобы выразить своё возмущение в адрес мэра Блумберга.Здоровый и нормальный человек никогда не сможет плюнуть на могилу погибших людей!Такой "человек" не имеет право управлять людьми,которых он предал.Я не задумываясь отзываю свой голос.Блумбергу и всем тем,которые осмелились его поддержать-нет места среди нас.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Valeriy (USA)   11.09.2010 16:01

Нет слов,чтобы выразить своё возмущение в адрес мэра Блумберга.Здоровый и нормальный человек никогда не сможет плюнуть на могилу погибших людей!Такой "человек" не имеет право управлять людьми,которых он предал.Я не задумываясь отзываю свой голос.Блумбергу и всем тем,которые осмелились его поддержать-нет места среди нас.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Leo and Linda Berman (Florida, USA)   10.09.2010 22:38

Мы пенсионеры. Пожалуйста включите нас в список подписавшихся под этой петицией.
Мы согласны полностью. Позор Америке, пытающейся пресмыкаться перед народом, ненавидящим цивилизацию и Америку в первую очередь.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Sonya (USA)   10.09.2010 19:33

Please add my signature under the letter
  - 0   - 0
фото

Yefim Levin (USA)   10.09.2010 19:10

- 0   - 0
фото

Izabella Beyer (USA)   10.09.2010 16:24

I support this petition.
  - 0   - 0
фото

BORIS (ISRAEL)   10.09.2010 11:41

ЛЮБОЙ НОВЫЙ МЭР,ЛЮБОЙ НОВЫЙ ПРЕЗИДЕНТ,ДАЖЕ ЕСЛИ ОНИ БУДУТ ОТ РЕСПУБЛИКАНСКОЙ ПАРТИИ,НЕ СМОГУТ ПЕРЕСТУПИТЬ ЧЕРЕЗ "ПОЛИТКОРРЕКТНОСТЬ",А,СТАЛО БЫТЬ,ИХ КОНТРАРГУМЕНТЫ БУДУТ ТАКИМИ ЖЕ ТОЧНО,КАК У БЛУМБЕРГА И У ОБАМЫ,ДАЖЕ ЕСЛИ ОНИ В ДУШЕ ТОЖЕ ПРОТИВ МЕЧЕТИ.ЕДИНСТВЕННАЯ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ ПОПЫТКИ НЕДОПУЩЕНИЯ СТРОИТЕЛЬСТВА ЭТОЙ МЕЧЕТИ-КРУГЛОСУТОЧНОЕ МАССОВОЕ ПИКЕТИРОВАНИЕ НА МЕСТЕ И ЕЖЕДНЕВНЫЙ МАССОВЫЙ ПРОТЕСТ ПО ВСЕЙ СТРАНЕ.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Anatoly Furmanov (USA)   10.09.2010 07:41

I agree!!!
  - 0   - 0
фото

Lyudmila Astakhov, US citizen, Housekeeper, Massachusetts (USA)   10.09.2010 03:13

Sorry -did not put my status when posted my comments this afternoon. Now, please, add my name to your list too.
Mayor should resign himself if he still has any decency left over...
NYC is the "Big Apple", entry point to all freedom loving people from around the world. We shoul not allow those who hate America and those who never condemned 9/11 muslim terrorists like that imam to do anything in NYC - less to build a "Victory Mosque" simbol on our soil, on that sacred grounds or anywher even close to Ground Zero.
That has nothing to do with religious tolerance.
We must keep it as the city we Honor forever.
God bless America!
  - 0   - 0
фото

Tatiana Kapelman (USA)   09.09.2010 21:30

Please add my signature
  - 0   - 0
фото

Paul Torgan (usa)   09.09.2010 21:27

Please add my signature
  - 0   - 0
фото

Mila Zelkin (USA)   09.09.2010 21:07

This is outrageous. Bloomberg should resign himself. He should be ashamed of himself for supporting our biggest enemy and biggest enemy of Israel. Please add my signature,
  - 0   - 0
фото

Mila Zelkin (USA)   09.09.2010 21:04

This is outrageous.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Moisey Frenkel (USA)   09.09.2010 17:50

I sighn this letter
  - 0   - 0
фото

Izolda Mandelblat (USA)   09.09.2010 17:48

Meir Blumberg, you are a traitor. I do not want you to be a meir.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Slava Gelfand (USA)   09.09.2010 17:32

Bravo bravo bravo!!! Please accept my signature.
  - 0   - 0
фото

Lyudmila Astakhov (USA)   09.09.2010 17:06

I was born and grew up in the former Soviet Union. Now as a citizen of this great country I fear for my future and freedom for my children. That is shameful and dishonest for any reasonable person to even argue for fairness of that proposed building at Ground Zero - which is a place of sorrow... I strongly agree with that call for M.Bloomberg to get resigned right away. He is pure politician who was once a democrat turned republican and turned independent - based on odds to get in power only...
He and others with such position should be voted out now before it's too late for the country to re-gain it's true power that belongs to the People of the United States of America.
Whom those politicians are serving? Who are their constituents - illegal immigrants (not legal but illegal), outside religion brought to America to counter its Judeo-Christian values and faith...global financing moguls seeking only self-profiting without any moral boundaries or national identity ...
No Ground Zero mosque or even close near to downtown NYC should be considered at all.
That is unacceptable for a host of reasons - first being notion of potential for "victory" celebration by those who hate America and what it stands for - Freedom based on unique Declaration and Constitution that no other country ever had in this world.
God help us all and may God bless America.
Recall Bloomberg and demand his immediate resignation if he has any decency at all...
Defend America and its heritage and values - Judeo-Christian values on which foundation it is being built.
  - 0   - 0
2 3 4 5

реклама #1 реклама #2 реклама #3 реклама #4 реклама #5 реклама #6 реклама #7 реклама #8

Реклама в «Кругозоре»: +1 (617) 264-04-51

Опрос месяца РЕАЛЬНО ЛИ СОЗДАНИЕ В УКРАИНЕ СИТУАЦИИ, ПОЗВОЛЯЮЩЕЙ СКРЫВАЮЩЕМУСЯ В РОССИИ БЕГЛОМУ БЫВШЕМУ ПРЕЗИДЕНТУ ВИКТОРУ ЯНУКОВИЧУ ВЕРНУТЬСЯ "НА БЕЛОМ КОНЕ"?
Вполне возможно - российским спецслужбам это по силам
Исключено
Трудно сказать

События в мире

СтасВалерияЖурналBiblio-Globus.USA